Green Train to Sapa, Green Express Train, Green Express Sapa Train
Green Express Train is one of the most experienced train from Hanoi to Sapa and vice versa. Green`s cabin are designed simple and closed.This train has 2 carriages with 14 cabins 4-berth.
Green Train to Sapa, Green Express Train, Green Express Sapa
SP1: Depart Hanoi - Sapa: (21:10pm –
SP2: Depart Laocai - Hanoi (19:35pm - 4:10am)
SP7: Depart Hanoi - Sapa: (20:35pm – 04:45am)
SP8: Depart Laocai - Hanoi (18:50pm-3:30)
- Green’s cabins are designed simple and closed
- Clean, convenient and comfortable
- Bottled water and refresh wipes are always ready to serve.
- Clean, spacious and pure private toilet at the end of each carriage
Green Express Train is a reputable railway company that provides top luxurious
and professional train service from Hanoi to Sapa and vice versa.
This train has 2 carriages. Each carriage has 7 cabins 4-berth. Every cabin,
which is wood-paneled inside and decorated with noble wood furniture, include
individual reading lights, baggage storage, bottled water, fresh wipes,
toothpaste and toothbrushes,. It generates an atmosphere of coziness, glamor
and high class to the customers.
Green express train : "Especially, Green train has two toilets at either ends. Moreover, if you go to sapa by group of friends, you can book a ticket in
6 berth cabin with lower price.
Children from 5 to 10 years old, shorter than 1m2 = 70 % adult fare
(sharing bed with parents), = 100% adult fare (own private bed) "
Special Note :
- Our price shown in US$ for one
person / round trip ticket ( Hanoi - Laocai - Hanoi )
- One way ticket are available
- Offer free picking up from hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter to your cabin
- Free of charge for children under 5 year old sharing parent‘s existing berths
- Ticket price does not include meals on the train but include snack and drinks
- WC are not in cabin
Sapa Train Information and Service - Green Train to Sapa, Green Express Train, Green Express Sapa Train - Sapa train information